You can travel all over California, you can spend your money on whatever you want, you can have a family, kill hookers, and of course, steal cars.
The newest GTA game will be released September 17, 2013 on PS3 and XBox.
This is gonna be fun…
- ‘GTA 5’ save corruption issues could be related to ‘Grand Theft Auto Online’ (Photos) (examiner.com)
- Users Of Older Xbox 360s Say Grand Theft Auto V Crashes Their Console (kotaku.com.au)
- GTA Online: Live updates and news as Grand Theft Auto V online multiplayer is launched (mirror.co.uk)
- “Grand Theft Auto V” Cheats: Invincibility and Infinite Health (complex.com)
- ‘Grand Theft Auto Online’ Hits The Web (sitchnews.com)
- Review: Grand Theft Auto V is both amazing and disappointing (o.canada.com)
I’m from SoCal (the land of the Dog Pound, Tupac, ect) and so to me British rappers are, well, adorable. Rapper turned actor, Ed Skrein, is not only gorgeous–he made girls swoon and drop thier panties in season 3 of Game of Thrones this past Spring–but he’s fairly fun behind the mic.
Audiences loved it when Daario Naharas–sexy, long-haired bad boy of the Second Sons–tells Daenerys, Mother of Dragons, he will follow her into battle and (basically) into bed. Before he was defending the Khaleesi’s honor, this 29 year old British actor was rapping on the mean streets of London, whilst enjoying long walks on really dark streets with bad lighting and extreme jogging. Listen to these songs, but be warned, they’re hard core adorable.
No words for the awesomeness that is this video.
“We Run Them” is a song to
jog run really hard to.
The Collectiva Diva