After two years of virtual programming, SDCC is making a (hopefully triumphant) return! And of course, your friendly neighborhood “What the efff” admins will be in attendance, beginning with today’s “Preview Night.” Here’s where you can expect to find us, both in person and online, as the convention goes into full swing.
We will be actively updating our social media throughout the convention, and here’s the best way to follow our coverage:
- Twitter (@collectivenerds or #WhatTheEfffComicCon)
- Instagram (@collectivenerds)
- P.S. If you’re interested in cosplay at SDCC, check out our admins’ IGs @its.cosplay.k & @ninaofasgard
But what exactly will we be covering? Here’s a glimpse of what we’re hoping to share with you:
- The Marvel Studios panel, where “special guests dive into all things animation with exclusive looks at X-Men 97, Marvel Zombies, What If…? season 2, and more.”
- The Cosplay Rescue with ShePro panel, a special “cosplay forum [offering] one-on-one feedback on current builds—wigs, armor, FX, and more. Featured panelists: Cowbutt Crunchies Cosplay, MissChrissyLyn, JediManda, and OurShieldMaiden, moderated by DamselCosplay.“
- The Ghosts panel, where we’ll get to enjoy spirited conversation and never-before-seen footage.
- The 8th Annual Her Universe Fashion Show (aka a yearly tradition for our admins!)
- The “Once More With Feeling” sing-along, an interactive viewing of Buffy the Vampire Slayers‘ only musical episode…where you get to sing along with a bunch of other nerds.
- Free “Wrath of P’Khan” ice cream from the women-owned brand, Coolhaus
- Debut of A La Brava, a Latina superhero graphic novel by Kayden Phoenix
- And many more panels, cosplay adventures, convention exclusives, etc!