“all the world’s a stage” by braveten (AO3)
Pairing: Victor Nikiforov/Yuuri Katsuki (Yuri! On Ice)
Word Count: 112,291
Warnings: you can’t handle this cute
Everyone has a guilty pleasure.
For Yuuri, it just happens to be romance movies starring famous heartthrob Victor Nikiforov.
(And, honestly, on the spectrum of guilty pleasures, he figures that his is on the far, far more innocent side.)
Reasons I love this fic:
- I’m a whore for the celeb AU. I’ll read it all day. Every day.
- I’m a slut for Viktor spoiling Yuuri. Really. Just give the Katsudon all the love and cuddles and good things in the world. Oh, and poodles too.
- I’m in love with the “Phichit-being-at-the-helm-of-the-Victuuri-ship” trope. Actually, I might just be in love with Phichit.
- This may not be a reason, but I opened this fic and didn’t do anything else (anything) until I was finished. So, basically, I spent 14 hours in bed staring at my iPad.
- The world is f***ed up, so why not read about gay figure skaters?
Read this if you ship Victuuri and love all things good and beautiful.