Let’s face it: Christmas music is overdone. By the time December 25 actually comes around, most of us are willing to commit felonies to avoid hearing “Silver Bells” one more time. However, I have to admit that I love Christmas carols, and I have a few favorites that aren’t overplayed on the radio. So snuggle up by the fireplace, grab a mug of hot cocoa, and turn on some tunes.
Twisted Sister’s A Twisted Christmas
Mosh-pitting totally gets me in the holiday spirit.
Willie Nelson & Norah Jones “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
Stephen Colbert “Just Another Christmas Song”
Captain Jean Luc Picard “
Let It SnowMake It So”
Larry the Cable Guys Sings Christmas Carols
Not so politically correct…but funny nonetheless.
Achmed the Dead Terrorist Sings Christmas Songs
Flash Mob “Hallelujah Chorus”
I love flash mobs. I love when people use their talents to make complete strangers happy for no reason other than they can. This flash mob is an excellent example of that.
Bing Crosby & David Bowie “Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth”
My favorite Christmas song ever.
The Muppets “Joy to the World”
It’s not Christmas until you hear chickens caroling.
The Doctor Who Cast Sing Christmas Songs
Because how cute are they?
Not Literally “Regeneration Carol”
Disclaimer: I own none of the music or video clips.
- The Collectress’ Super Spooky Halloween Playlist (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus – Must See! (bloggerstech.wordpress.com)
- A 25-Song Fun And Fancy Non-Ironic Christmas Music Playlist (Of Songs You Rarely Hear) (thoughtcatalog.com)
- The Collectress is Thankful For… (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Playlist! (fangirlsarewe.com)