Happy Anniversary, Doctor Who!
The humungous deal that is the 50th Anniversary episode of Doctor Who premieres tomorrow, all across the world, at 11:50am (PST). The Collectress is hosting a Doctor Who themed party for all the Whovians (and Wholigans) we know, and I’m pretty sure some of you geeks out there plan to do the same. If you are so inclined, we will be live tweeting the episode and sharing some fun facts about Doctor Who throughout the day. We hope you’ve enjoyed out Doctor Who themed week on the blog. It has been a blast putting together posts about everything from our favorite companions, the music of Doctor Who, epic fan fiction and videos celebrating a show that we all love. Hope you’ll join us tomorrow as Whovians everywhere simultaneously squee all over the internet. It is going to be FANTASTIC!
The Collectiva Diva aka Your Friendly, Neighborhood Wholigan
- #SaveTheDay for Doctor Who (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Why Do Whovians Hate Martha Jones? (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Save the Date: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special is Coming (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- 11 River/Eleven Fanfics and Fan Art (NSFW) (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- A Fantastic Leather Coat: A Ninth Doctor Appreciation Post (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Moffat Releases 50th Anniversary Prequel: “The Night of the Doctor” (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Week is Blowing my Mind! Check Out “The Last Day” Mini Episode. (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)