Just in case you hadn’t noticed, we’re pretty in love with Supernatural here at The Collective. (Misha Collins, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways.) This past weekend, the ultimate OTP from the series was voted the champion of the Backlot’s Slash Tourney, and today is Misha Collin’s birthday. So I’m just gonna ride this supernatural train a while longer and throw some of the best cosplay from the show at you.
PandoricaCosplay has some of the most well thought-out and stunning cosplay I’ve seen, but this Fem!Leviathan!Castiel may just be my favorite. She also does some Fem!Sherlock that is pretty badass too.
I found this Dean Winchester cosplay on Tumblr not too long ago, and holy crap, this chick schooled herself on Ackles facial expressions. Obviously, this is not Dean from season 8.
The award for most unique cosplay goes to…this Human!Impala cosplay. I gotta admit, I’m kinda jealous that this girl thought of it first. Plus, her outfit is HAWT.
And best group cosplay goes to…WAIT….THE ANGELS HAVE THE PHONEBOX.
This one was too awesome not to include. I think it’s the most accurate cosplay. Ever.
Disclaimer: I do not own, nor claim to own, any of these images or the characters presented therein.
- Random Acts of Kindness for Misha’s Birthday (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Geek Chic: 10 Adorable Kids Cosplay Costumes (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Why I love Supernatural (in 2 minutes and 5 seconds) (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the Collective’s Supernatural Week! (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)
- Geek Chic: Doctor Who Cosplay (acollectivemind.wordpress.com)